MiniVend Akopia Services

Magic of static page.

>From the manual - 'A bit of magic occurs if MiniVend has built a static plain HTML page for the target page.
Instead of enerating a normal MiniVend-parsed page reference, a static page reference will be inserted if
the user has accepted and sent back a cookie with the session ID. '

However, i couldn't make this happen, even though I successfully created static pages.  Minivend still
parses pages as normal, and none of static page reference are inserted.  Thanks in advance for any
suggestion.

I'm using MV 3.14, Redhat 6, Perl 5.005_03, also the catalog.cfg contains

Static   Yes
StaticAll   No
StaticDir   /home/httpd/html/steel/static
StaticFly   No
StaticPage   test1 test2 test3
StaticPath /steel/static

CookieLogin  Yes