MiniVend Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Perl 5.005_003 and Minivend

Hi,

I use MV v3.14 and MySQL on FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE from very start, it's about
half an year.
And I've  never ever seen the crash. :)
Only in case if you will use
[include pages/header.html] or
__HEADER__ or
[var HEADER]
in document without properly placed the file described in
var HEADER.
That's it.:)

Have a nice day,

Alexsei

Majordomo@minivend.com.
> >Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list
>

> Ven's News: http://www.pragakhan.com/news.html
>
>                     HEAVEN IS AN ORGASM is Rereleased
>               http://lordsofacid.pragakhan.com/heavenisanorgasm
>
> Ven (ven@pragakhan.com) _________________ http://ven.pragakhan.com __
> AOL: WebmstrVen     Praga Khan's Official Website        ICQ: 8321393
>                        http://www.pragakhan.com
>                      Lords of Acid Official Website
>                        http://www.lordsofacid.com
> -
> To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
> email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to
Majordomo@minivend.com.
> Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: