MiniVend Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Insert into SQL-db

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Thomas Lang wrote:
> Is there a way to insert into a MySql-db with minivend at a specific
> entry? I want to decrease the quantity of every ordered item. Therefore
> I would need somethíng I can use with [item-list]...

Yes.  See [sql set]

[item-list]
[sql set]
    insert into Orders_lineitems values (
        '[value mv_order_number]',
[/sql Orders_lineitems]
[/item-list]

Don't have a named syntax example handy but that should get you
going.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: