MiniVend Akopia Services

Patents...

My two cents worth:

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...
All are vehicles, designed and patented by their manufacturers.

So too is HTML, Java (in all flavors), and MOST other "languages" used to
translate mathematical computation into some form of Human Readable
information.  These too are vehicles, and all are patented.

The idea that an individual or corporation has the right to "patent" any
particular use of either form of vehicle is ridiculous.  Amazon's action,
and that of the US Patent Office, is preposterous and makes as much sense as
I applying for a patent on the particular method I use to operate a motor
vehicle, or the route I might take to get from point "A" to point "B".

Who holds the patent on the Alphabet or any of the number system we use
every day??  Maybe I should apply for a patent on the numerals 0 and 1 and
file against Amazon for using my bits.

Scott

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: