MiniVend Akopia Services

errors with MiniMate-4.0alpha8.0.1

Using MiniMate-4.0alpha8.0.1 with minivend-4.0alpha6.

I'm getting an "Internal Server Error" when loading the initial MiniMate
admin/menu page. The cause of the error appears to be in the interpolation
of admin/db/choose.html:

  204.245.234.16 M3fQmMUz:billr billr [19/December/1999:09:09:08 -0800] golf4
  /fairwaytrader/golf4.cgi/admin/db/choose Runtime error: Can't use an
undefined
  value as an ARRAY reference at /home/minivend/mvend4/lib/Vend/DbSearch.pm
line
  117.

In Vend::DbSearch.pm line 117 is:
  @searchfiles = @{$s->{mv_search_file}};

I'm guessing that the problem is that mv_search_file is not defined. This
wasn't a problem in mv-3.x and 4.x-alpha2 and before, but in the current
mv-4.x alpha, mv_search_file search file must be set when doing a search.
[Someone else pointed this out on this mailing list earlier.]

However, this is happening when the page is initially loading. I'm guessing
that means it must be coming from one of the [data] or [loop] tags in the
choose.html page.

Can someone whose more familiar with this page (Mike? Racke?) take a look and
see what's going on?

I tired adding a [tag flag debug] tag at the beginning of the file to see if
I could spot where the error was coming from, but nothing gets dumped in the
debug file when accessing the page (yes, DEBUG is enabled and working).

BTW, the non-frames version (config/menu.html) displays OK with no errors.

	-Bill Randle
	billr@coinet.com

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: