Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] I did read the Docs..its that it wasn't Stated in a way I understood it..

******    message to minivend-users from "Gideon van Gelder" <gideon@swingmaster.nl>     ******

> hi thanks..
>
> I did read the Docs..its that it wasn't Stated in a way I understood it..
>
> maybe I am a dumwit ...but i can't understand most of the stuff in the
> docs...
>
> anyway thanks again..
>
> Andre

Dear Andre,

I didn't write (in the docs, BTW) to put you down, or anything.
I just mean
1. you could have found it out yourself (which always gives me
more satisfaction)
2. if you want, you can see that particular section of the docs
to see what else you could do with that kind of code, as a source
for additional information.

And really, a lot of stuff that is asked on the list is formally
"in the docs", we just need eachother to explain them to
one another.

Good luck,
-Gideon

-