Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] MV 4.04: Need help with subcategories please.

******    message to minivend-users from "Heinz Wittenbecher" <heinz@bytedesigns.com>     ******

> > At the moment I'm going to get by with making Carburetor go to a search
page
> > instead of directly to the scan page.
> >
> > Not elegant, but I think it'll work.
>
> It will work. This is actually what I did. From the main page they click
> on the major category they like. From there it takes them to a search
> page filled with one-click-searches and a simplified search form.
> www.steelcitycards.com if you want to look at how I did it.
>
> This works great... until you get to sub-sub-categories. Blah. :)

Thank you very much for sharing Chris.

Gave me some new ideas :-)

What platform/webserver are you running mv on?

TIA - Heinz

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: