Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] MiniVend Forum

I am currently working on a large project and want to include MiniVend content on the WebSite. To start off I have begun a MiniVend Forum (BBS) which can be found at:

http://www.geeksolutions.net/phorum/list.php?f=14

In the near future this forum will be added to the entire site but I was hoping to get some posts on it before I placed it into the site content. Please feel free to make use of this service. Any ideas, comments, suggestions are VERY welcome. If a forum already exists for MiniVend or if you think it is overkill to have a mailing list AND a forum please let me know and if the creator of MiniVend wishes to participate please also let me know.

Oh, and this forum is still in beta stages so any bug reports are appreciated :-)

led_belly (Jacob C)

www.amocsp.com

www.geeksolutions.net

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: