Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Cybercash 3.2.0.6

******    message to minivend-users from "Webmaster" <webmaster@infothai.com>     ******

I tried disabling the close of STDIN,STDOUT, and STDERR in Server.pm,
but that did not solve the problem either. So, it would seem that there
is some other resource that the child processes CCEncrypt and CCDecrypt
want before they can run.

I've asked CyberCash support about this, but no reply has been made as yet.

Mike

webmaster@infothai.com
http://www.infothai.com

-