Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] [value] in forms

******    message to minivend-users from Eduardo Marquez <emarquez@wmega.es>     ******

Hi all , i'm trying to do a very simple thing , but i'm not able to do
it!!!.

I only want to make a form :

------------
form.html
------------
.
.
<FORM ACTION="res.html" ENCTYPE="x-www-form-urlencoded" METHOD="POST">
.
.
<P>Description : <INPUT NAME="Nom"
TYPE="text" SIZE="25"><INPUT NAME="boton" TYPE="submit"
VALUE="Busca"></FORM>

and load a page named res.html that show the input

------------
res.html
------------
<B>It works !!!</B>

But the variable 'nom' allways is empty.

I have been looking in mail list , but i have not found an adecuate
response.

Where is my mistake? , maybe is not possible to do?

Thanks in advance
--

Eduardo Márquez Martínez
Director Técnico