Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Fw: Minivend configuration issues

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

Bobby Hitt wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from "Bobby Hitt" <bobhitt@bscnet.com>     ******
>
> I sent this a week or so ago. If this isn't the right email for asking
> questions about minivend, please advise which is the correct one.

You got 7 answers to this within a day or so of posting it. Were the
answers not satisfactory?
You can trying searching the archives for it or I can forward you the
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: