Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Interchange dependencies???

******    message to minivend-users from "Desjardins, Ray" <Desjardins.Ray@Con-Way.com>     ******

I am running Solaris 8 on a SUN Enterprise 250 (SPARC) and having problems
installing interchange.  There seems to be a dependency to LYNX.  I am
having problems installing "LYNX".  Due to some issues with NCURSES.  I did
install the latest version of ncurses.  Are there any binary versions of
"LYNX" out there?  Is interchange dependent on LYNX?  Interchange will not
complete it's install with out it.

Thanks,

Ray
-