From: owner-minivend-users@minivend.com
[mailto:owner-minivend-users@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Warren Tokujo
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 4:38 PM
To: Minivend-users@minivend.com
Subject: [mv] Frequently Ordered Items

******    message to minivend-users from Warren Tokujo
<warren@papaya.islandwebstar.com>     ******

Hi all,

I've basically used Minivend 4.03 with most of the features found in the
"simple" catalog intact while stripping away any features not needed,
and modifying others.  For the most part it has been painless and has
worked fine.

However, I have a need to provide a way for  registered users to see a
list of items they have purchased in the past so that they may cut down
the time spent on searching for items they order frequently.  I've
looked through the minivend documentation and mailings archives but
haven't really seen anything on this.  Is this a feature which needs to
be developed via some perl coding, or is there a simple way to do this
using minivend tags?  I 've  seen the report generation feature in
Minimate and it looks like it can provide a list of purchases by
username.  I have  thought about modifying this feature so that
purchasing can be done at that point in some convenient fashion.

Any assistance or pointers would be appreciated.

Warren

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to
Majordomo@minivend.com.

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: