Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] sending html emails - please help

******    message to minivend-users from "Vincent Brille" <vincent.brille@amslux.lu>     ******

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-minivend-users@minivend.com
[mailto:owner-minivend-users@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Michael Schwartz
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 8:09 AM
To: minivend-users@minivend.com
Subject: [mv] sending html emails - please help

Hi,

I succed in sending HTML e-mail via Minivend.
Here is the code:

[seti mail_receipt_html]
		<YOUR HTML CODE HERE>
[seti]

[email
                 to="[value email]"
                 subject="Thank you for your order [value mv_order_number]!"
                 from=|__COMPANY__ Customer Service <__ORDERS_TO__>|
                 extra="Content-Type: text/html;"
                 ]
[scratch mail_receipt_html]
[/email]

	For me it's working.
	Good luck.

Vincent BRILLE
AMS SYSTEMS
381 route de Thionville
L-5881 Hesperange
LUXEMBOURG
vincent.brille@amslux.lu

******    message to minivend-users from "Michael Schwartz"
<michael@panamacom.com>     ******

Hi,

I asked this question a few times ago, but none of the suggestions i got
really worked; i tried using an external program to do it, but it doesnt
work well with MV.  I have been trying to send HTML emails using minivend,
to let the user send the page to other people by email.
The programming works, but the emails get sent in text, not html....i have
checked the archives, used a lot of variations to get it to send html
emails, but nothing worked.
Please, if you, by any chance, are sending HTML emails succesfuly, using
minivend 4+, please lend me a hand.

Thanks in advance!

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to
Majordomo@minivend.com.

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: