Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] =?koi8-r?Q?=F3heckout_as_Unregistered._Problem=3F?=

Hello everybody!
We have found out a small problem with simple demo of MiniVend: when somebody does checkout as Unregistered User the behavior of the demo site becomes strange. It is impossible to download purchased downloadable product - ('Status: 403 Not authorized' instead). After that if somebody logins to the site and purchase a downloadable product he can't download too. It looks like something wrong with access control system: after login as 'minivend' or 'shipping' we can't see MiniMate and Products menu items. (Unsuccessful [if session mm_username] checking?)
    Log out doesn't solve this problem. Only after close/open the browser program the situation returns to normal - we can login, buy and download everything! Until Unregistered user do checkout again...
    We have checked this situation on www.minivend.com/cgi-bin/simple site - the same story. We suppose that after 'Unregistered user checkout' our browser have some dirty cookies.

 May be it is known situation and thre is way to work around?

    Best regards
    Dmitry Ostretsov

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: