Akopia Akopia Services

RE: [mv] Future of minivend-users

******    message to minivend-users from Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>     ******

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Webb, Malcolm wrote:
> Would it be possible to have a list just for Minivend 4?
>
> While I am interested in interchange, it definitely seems like it is still
> an early stage product.  Also, I use postgresql, and it seems like
> interchange does not yet fully support postgres, so for now I am sticking
> with MV 4...

My first, admittedly brief, look at Interchange suggests that it
is Minivend 4.x

No radical changes that I could see (We don't use minimate or the
replacement)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com

-