Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Create new_account - require fields

******    message to minivend-users from Sonny Cook <sonny@akopia.com>     ******

Modify the etc/profiles.order file under order_profile (or something
similar) and list the fields that are required like so:
fname=required
lname=required

and so on.  There should be a couple examples already there so you can see
what I mean.

---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Chen Naor wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from "Chen Naor" <chennaor@netvision.net.il>     ******
>
> Hello all,
>
> I have a membership system that it require that customers that buy in the
> shop have to
> add some fields to there account (fname, lname, address1 etc').
> The new_account function use the check-require only to the username,
> password and verify.
> What will be the best way to implement this change?
>
> thanks,
>
> Chen Naor
> Lilux Systems.
> http://www.lilux.co.il
> email: chen@lilux.co.il
>
> -
> To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
> email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
> Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.