Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Create Account Problem

******    message to minivend-users from OTR Comm <otrcomm@wildapache.net>     ******

Hello,

I am using Minivend 3.14!

When I create a new account and check the box to save password, it lets
me and tells me that I am logged in as the new user.  However, when I go
to log this new user out, it takes me back to the create new account
screen.

If I close out of my browser and go back into the store and log on as
the user I just created, it does and I can log out without going to the
create new account create.  However, if I create a new account again, I
have to log out again before it behaves properly.

Anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell

-