Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Checkout via flypage

No luck finding help on this one.

Client wants people to be able to submit
name
address
city,state,zip
country
phone number
and email address on the product flypage. When they hit submit
(assuming there are no errors), it will order the item and send them
to the receipt/report.

There is no need for CC info and stuff cause the items are all free
promo stuff.

I've setup the page but I realize when I hit submit it doesn't go to
the basket, it's supposed to go stright to report/receipt.

I get the feeling it's not possible to do this, though I thought it was.
But when I do do it. I get a error and it takes me to the
special/interact page..

Something has gone wrong, and we did not receive the response we
expected from your browser.  There was the following problem:
<P>
Form variable 'mv_todo or mv_doit' value 'Request It' not recognized

Any Advice or archive topics I missed?

Ven

--

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.