Akopia Akopia Services

[ic] linking to html from result.html page

Sorry, to ask again so soon but it is not clear to me where to look in the
documentation for this.

In the results.html page it says: <a href="[area [item-code]]">....</a> to
build a link for when someone clicks on the product description. I would
rather have it link to a field I define for each product.  I changed that
code to: <a href="[area [item-field www_desc]]">...</a> where www_desc is a
field I added to the products database. It 'works' except that it looks for
the page under cgi-bin rather than under the html directory. How do I get it
to go to my normal html directories?

Thanks again! I don't think it would be possible to use Interchange without
this list.

Jim