Interchange Developer Resource

[ic] Changing the left menu in the foundation store

Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction to any docs or examples on how to
change the left menu in the foundation store.  I have looked in the mailing
archives and tutorials, but am unable to find any reference to it.

I am using Interchange 4.8.3

I have found the reference to the category_vertical which seems to self
generate the Menu.  Is that correct?

If so where does it get the info to generate it from?  Area table in the DB
perhaps

I have tried adding the new categories from the Design -> layout section of
the UI

Can anyone help with what I have missed

TIA

Tim