Interchange Developer Resource

[ic] Distributor Section

I've got a wonderful idea to have a "section" or price for people who
are interested in buying mass quantities from my interchange store.
 They would simply email me for a username and password and then log
into the section that had pricing for mass quantities.  Now, I know that
I can make prices for more than 1 piece using q1_price and so on, but
how hard would it be to implement my idea?  How would they log in and
the such?  Anyone have any experience trying this?
Brandon

Search for: Sort by: