Interchange Developer Resource

[ic] Making use of the 'comments' field in the transactions table

I'm in the process of changing our client's order retreival system to
go from encrypted email to an encrypted order dump file that can
be processed by a backend inventory system they are implementing.
One of the records the system can process is an order notes (comments)
record, which I would like to populate with the 'comments' field of the
transactions table.  But I can't see how to make use of that field.
Right now, the comments are stuck in the email and the client gets
them but they aren't stored in the database.

I could see no reference to the comments field in the Foundation
demo, though obviously the field is created in the database.

Any help would be appreciated.

Configuration information: Interchange 4.8.3, Redhat 7.1, Perl 5.6.1

Patrick Bennett
http://www.ccgenesis.com

Search for: Sort by: