Interchange Developer Resource

[ic] Bug with Foundation Demo?

When you do a search a list of products come out (result.html).
Ok, I clicked "Buy now" on one of the product and it was added
to the cart. Then i clicked the "Back" buttom on my IE5 and
then clicked "Buy now" on a different product. The product
didn't add to the cart instead the Qty of the first product i
clicked became 2. I tried it again and again. Clicking "Back"
on IE5 and "buy now" on different products and the same thing
happened.

See also and Special don't have this problem. Only the product
list on the result.html has this problem.

IC 4.8.3

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag