Interchange Developer Resource

[ic] TAX rounding incorrect...

:

> 1. Try the tax stuff with no sl_SLO locale, only en_US, and
>            see if it works.
>
> 2. If it does, add this to the end of catalog.cfg:
>

>     Locale sl_SLO  currency_symbol  "(the symbol)"
>     Locale sl_SLO  default 1
>     Locale C
>
> I believe the problem is that Perl is running with a base locale of
sl_SLO,
> which we don't want. We need it to run with a base locale of C.
>
> I suggest you try this for starting up Interchange:
>
> export LC_ALL=C
> bin/interchange -restart
>

> --

works fine with en_US and the settings you discribed...

But the Currency_symbol is still not used... It displays the price without
currency_symbol...

But the calculation is correct...

So the Locale sl_SI currency_symbol "SIT" is not noticed by Perl..
So there must be some other setting to change the currency_symbol...

The Locale settings in catalog.cfg is not used as it should...

So now the problem now is only to display SIT after price...

Thanks guys! you're the best!
Regards,
Saso

Search for: Sort by: