Core team changes
Posted on 13-Oct-2014 by Jon Jensen
Today the Interchange Development Group core team is pleased to announce three new members: Peter Mottram, Richard Templet, and Sam Batschelet. All three of them have been involved in the community for some time now, and have shown a genuine commitment to Interchange's future. Welcome!
We are also retiring from the core team Mark Lipscombe and Ton Verhagen, and thank them for their past contributions.
We are grateful for everyone's friendly mutual support which has made the Interchange community endure so well.
Perl::Dancer Conference 2014
Posted on 22-Aug-2014 by Jon Jensen
Building on the success of last year's Ecommerce Innovations conference, another conference is being held this year from October 6-9 at West Branch Resort in Hancock, New York. The focus has been broadened to include Modern Perl, Dancer, and DBIx::Class, in addition to Interchange.
Again there will be Interchange core developers speaking, including most of the Interchange 6 development team. We're also pleased to announce that Sawyer X, one of the most prolific Dancer core developers and an excellent presenter, will be speaking and teaching training classes.
The call for papers is still open, and ends on September 11. We still have room for more attendees, speakers, trainers, and sponsors.
We hope to see you there!
Interchange 5.8.2 stable release
Posted on 07-Jul-2014 by David Christensen
We're pleased to announce the immediate release of Interchange 5.8.2, the latest stable version of Interchange.
It includes all known bug and security fixes, as well as feature enhancements including Bcrypt as an option for UserDB password security. See the WHATSNEW file for complete details. We recommend new development be done with this version, and all users of older versions of Interchange should upgrade after testing their catalogs in a test environment.
Packages are available for download now.
Interchange6::Cart Hackathon on 14 July 2014
Posted on 02-Jul-2014 by Sam Batschelet
We are planning a hackathon Monday, July 14 with focus on the Interchange6::Cart. As our community has developers from many different time zones the hackathon will take place throughout the day starting at 5:30 US Eastern Time. Log into our IRC channel #interchange on freenode to follow along or chime in anytime. A full itinerary on Interchange6::Cart TODO and bullet points we wish to discuss will be send out before the end of this week to look over and think about. If you have time available on Monday to dedicate to the hackathon please contact me so we can schedule around you. These talks will be very important for the future functionality of the Interchange6::Cart a critical part of the Interchange6 project. Attendance and/or input do not require any existing knowledge of the Interchange6 code. Your help and support is always greatly appreciated!
Sam Batschelet (hexfusion)
- 2014-10-13: Core team changes
- 2014-08-22: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014
- 2014-07-07: Interchange 5.8.2 stable release
- 2014-07-02: Interchange6::Cart Hackathon on 14 July 2014
- 2014-06-25: Perusion developers release two new Bootstrap based templates for use with Interchange
- 2014-03-13: Interchange 5.8.1 stable release
- 2014-02-26: Interchange 6 Hackathon
- 2013-10-30: Ecommerce Innovation conference report
- 2013-07-19: Interchange 5.8.0 stable release
- 2013-03-18: eCommerce Innovations 2013 Conference
- 2013-02-13: Extensive Hall of Fame updates
- 2012-12-28: Josh Lavin joins Interchange core team
- 2011-06-12: Interchange 5.7.7 development release
- 2011-04-14: IRC Meeting Report
- 2011-03-28: Interchange IRC Meeting: April 14, 2011
- 2010-03-24: Interchange security releases: 5.7.6, 5.6.3, 5.4.5
- 2010-02-23: Interchange 5.7.5 development release
- 2009-12-09: Interchange 5.7.4 development release
- 2009-11-05: Interchange 5.7.3 development release
- 2009-09-17: Interchange security releases: 5.7.2, 5.6.2, 5.4.4
- 2009-08-23: Next Interchange community meeting
- 2009-08-13: David Christensen joins core team
- 2009-08-12: Payflow Pro legacy API retirement on September 1
- 2009-05-25: Interchange source code migrated to Git
- 2009-05-19: LinuxTag 2009
- 2009-05-13: Experimental UTF-8 branch
- 2008-12-05: JT Justman joins the Interchange core team
- 2008-11-13: Interchange 5.4.3, 5.6.1, 5.7.1 released
- 2008-06-01: Back from LinuxTag
- 2008-05-21: Interchange 5.6.0 released
- 2008-05-17: Interchange 5.5.3 development released
- 2008-05-08: Interchange at LinuxTag 2008!
- 2008-04-29: Interchange 5.5.2 development release available
- 2007-08-21: Interchange 5.5.1 development release available
- 2007-08-08: Bug Squashing Party
- 2007-06-18: New Debian Packages (5.4.2-3)
- 2007-06-13: Debian Packages for Etch
- 2007-04-05: Interchange goes to Linuxtag!
- 2007-02-27: Ron Phipps joins the Interchange core team
- 2007-02-07: Interchange 5.4.2 released
- 2006-08-28: New Developers pajamian and thunder
- 2006-05-26: Interchange 5.4.1 released
- 2006-03-28: Improved search system on www.icdevgroup.org
- 2006-03-27: [/page] and [/order] macros
- 2006-03-25: XMLDOCS documentation
- 2006-01-31: Development tree notice
- 2005-12-31: Interchange 5.4 release
- 2005-12-12: Interchange 5.3.3 developer release
- 2005-12-12: New ICDEVGROUP website
- 2005-11-23: Interchange 5.3.2 beta release available
- 2005-10-18: Interchange 5.4 (stable) release schedule