Interchange 5.8.2 stable release
Posted on 07-Jul-2014 by David Christensen
We're pleased to announce the immediate release of Interchange 5.8.2, the latest stable version of Interchange.
It includes all known bug and security fixes, as well as feature enhancements including Bcrypt as an option for UserDB password security. See the WHATSNEW file for complete details. We recommend new development be done with this version, and all users of older versions of Interchange should upgrade after testing their catalogs in a test environment.
Packages are available for download now.
Interchange6::Cart Hackathon on 14 July 2014
Posted on 02-Jul-2014 by hexfusion
We are planning a hackathon Monday, July 14 with focus on the Interchange6::Cart. As our community has developers from many different time zones the hackathon will take place throughout the day starting at 5:30 US Eastern Time. Log into our IRC channel #interchange on freenode to follow along or chime in anytime. A full itinerary on Interchange6::Cart TODO and bullet points we wish to discuss will be send out before the end of this week to look over and think about. If you have time available on Monday to dedicate to the hackathon please contact me so we can schedule around you. These talks will be very important for the future functionality of the Interchange6::Cart a critical part of the Interchange6 project. Attendance and/or input do not require any existing knowledge of the Interchange6 code. Your help and support is always greatly appreciated!
Sam Batschelet (hexfusion)
Perusion developers release two new Bootstrap based templates for use with Interchange
Posted on 25-Jun-2014 by Mike Heins
These templates are meant to be dropped into your existing Interchange directory, and can then be chosen to be used when creating a new catalog (makecat).
Perusion has put up demonstration sites for both versions, which are named "Strap" (based on Bootstrap 2.3.2) and "Strap30"(based on Bootstrap 3.1.1). In addition, both templates are available for download or git cloning on Github here.
Both templates are vast improvements over the older "standard" template currently in use with Interchange. They both are completely HTML5 based, include jQuery by default, have been optimized for basic SEO as well as page load speed. Both will display properly with just the Bootstrap.css file, which allows you to simply drop in future Bootstrap css to stay current.
There are far too many improvements and changes to list here, so for a more in depth comparison and description of the templates, visit the demos page.
Interchange 5.8.1 stable release
Posted on 13-Mar-2014 by David Christensen
We're pleased to announce the immediate release of Interchange 5.8.1, the latest stable version of Interchange.
It includes all known bug and security fixes, including an important fix to the Authorize.Net payment gateway and a session-affecting bug. See the WHATSNEW file for complete details. We recommend new development be done with this version, and all users of older versions of Interchange should upgrade after testing their catalogs in a test environment.
Packages are available for download now.
- 2014-07-07: Interchange 5.8.2 stable release
- 2014-07-02: Interchange6::Cart Hackathon on 14 July 2014
- 2014-06-25: Perusion developers release two new Bootstrap based templates for use with Interchange
- 2014-03-13: Interchange 5.8.1 stable release
- 2014-02-26: Interchange 6 Hackathon
- 2013-10-30: Ecommerce Innovation conference report
- 2013-07-19: Interchange 5.8.0 stable release
- 2013-03-18: eCommerce Innovations 2013 Conference
- 2013-02-13: Extensive Hall of Fame updates
- 2012-12-28: Josh Lavin joins Interchange core team
- 2011-06-12: Interchange 5.7.7 development release
- 2011-04-14: IRC Meeting Report
- 2011-03-28: Interchange IRC Meeting: April 14, 2011
- 2010-03-24: Interchange security releases: 5.7.6, 5.6.3, 5.4.5
- 2010-02-23: Interchange 5.7.5 development release
- 2009-12-09: Interchange 5.7.4 development release
- 2009-11-05: Interchange 5.7.3 development release
- 2009-09-17: Interchange security releases: 5.7.2, 5.6.2, 5.4.4
- 2009-08-23: Next Interchange community meeting
- 2009-08-13: David Christensen joins core team
- 2009-08-12: Payflow Pro legacy API retirement on September 1
- 2009-05-25: Interchange source code migrated to Git
- 2009-05-19: LinuxTag 2009
- 2009-05-13: Experimental UTF-8 branch
- 2008-12-05: JT Justman joins the Interchange core team
- 2008-11-13: Interchange 5.4.3, 5.6.1, 5.7.1 released
- 2008-06-01: Back from LinuxTag
- 2008-05-21: Interchange 5.6.0 released
- 2008-05-17: Interchange 5.5.3 development released
- 2008-05-08: Interchange at LinuxTag 2008!
- 2008-04-29: Interchange 5.5.2 development release available
- 2007-08-21: Interchange 5.5.1 development release available
- 2007-08-08: Bug Squashing Party
- 2007-06-18: New Debian Packages (5.4.2-3)
- 2007-06-13: Debian Packages for Etch
- 2007-04-05: Interchange goes to Linuxtag!
- 2007-02-27: Ron Phipps joins the Interchange core team
- 2007-02-07: Interchange 5.4.2 released
- 2006-08-28: New Developers pajamian and thunder
- 2006-05-26: Interchange 5.4.1 released
- 2006-03-28: Improved search system on www.icdevgroup.org
- 2006-03-27: [/page] and [/order] macros
- 2006-03-25: XMLDOCS documentation
- 2006-01-31: Development tree notice
- 2005-12-31: Interchange 5.4 release
- 2005-12-12: Interchange 5.3.3 developer release
- 2005-12-12: New ICDEVGROUP website
- 2005-11-23: Interchange 5.3.2 beta release available
- 2005-10-18: Interchange 5.4 (stable) release schedule