Interchange 5.5.3 development released
Posted on 17-May-2008 by Jon Jensen
The Interchange Development Group is pleased to announce the release of Interchange 5.5.3. We expect this to be the last development release on the road to Interchange 5.6.0. Please take a few minutes to download this development release, install it, test it, and report your experience (along with your operating system, CPU type, Perl version, database, etc.) to the interchange-users mailing list.
Make sure to read the UPGRADE document for information about upgrade procedures and incompatible changes introduced by this development release.
Notable changes since Interchange 5.5.2:
- Added control of "upsert" behavior to the database abstraction layer.
- You can now require insert-only or update-only behavior, as well as upsert, which remains the default.
- Allow the table editor to use a different widget type when the data is empty, for example to show a date or time field when a value exists, but a data or time select box if not.
- Removed copied CPAN modules from the extra/ directory:
- Business::UPS - part of Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink
- File::Spec - now distributed with Perl itself
- Tie::ShadowHash - part of Bundle::Interchange
- URI::URL - part of Bundle::Interchange
- Added a new tool "iclint" for quick-and-dirty ITL syntax checking.
The software and a more detailed change log are available here.
- 2014-08-22: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014
- 2014-07-07: Interchange 5.8.2 stable release
- 2014-07-02: Interchange6::Cart Hackathon on 14 July 2014
- 2014-06-25: Perusion developers release two new Bootstrap based templates for use with Interchange
- 2014-03-13: Interchange 5.8.1 stable release
- 2014-02-26: Interchange 6 Hackathon
- 2013-10-30: Ecommerce Innovation conference report
- 2013-07-19: Interchange 5.8.0 stable release
- 2013-03-18: eCommerce Innovations 2013 Conference
- 2013-02-13: Extensive Hall of Fame updates
- 2012-12-28: Josh Lavin joins Interchange core team
- 2011-06-12: Interchange 5.7.7 development release
- 2011-04-14: IRC Meeting Report
- 2011-03-28: Interchange IRC Meeting: April 14, 2011
- 2010-03-24: Interchange security releases: 5.7.6, 5.6.3, 5.4.5
- 2010-02-23: Interchange 5.7.5 development release
- 2009-12-09: Interchange 5.7.4 development release
- 2009-11-05: Interchange 5.7.3 development release
- 2009-09-17: Interchange security releases: 5.7.2, 5.6.2, 5.4.4
- 2009-08-23: Next Interchange community meeting
- 2009-08-13: David Christensen joins core team
- 2009-08-12: Payflow Pro legacy API retirement on September 1
- 2009-05-25: Interchange source code migrated to Git
- 2009-05-19: LinuxTag 2009
- 2009-05-13: Experimental UTF-8 branch
- 2008-12-05: JT Justman joins the Interchange core team
- 2008-11-13: Interchange 5.4.3, 5.6.1, 5.7.1 released
- 2008-06-01: Back from LinuxTag
- 2008-05-21: Interchange 5.6.0 released
- 2008-05-17: Interchange 5.5.3 development released
- 2008-05-08: Interchange at LinuxTag 2008!
- 2008-04-29: Interchange 5.5.2 development release available
- 2007-08-21: Interchange 5.5.1 development release available
- 2007-08-08: Bug Squashing Party
- 2007-06-18: New Debian Packages (5.4.2-3)
- 2007-06-13: Debian Packages for Etch
- 2007-04-05: Interchange goes to Linuxtag!
- 2007-02-27: Ron Phipps joins the Interchange core team
- 2007-02-07: Interchange 5.4.2 released
- 2006-08-28: New Developers pajamian and thunder
- 2006-05-26: Interchange 5.4.1 released
- 2006-03-28: Improved search system on www.icdevgroup.org
- 2006-03-27: [/page] and [/order] macros
- 2006-03-25: XMLDOCS documentation
- 2006-01-31: Development tree notice
- 2005-12-31: Interchange 5.4 release
- 2005-12-12: Interchange 5.3.3 developer release
- 2005-12-12: New ICDEVGROUP website
- 2005-11-23: Interchange 5.3.2 beta release available
- 2005-10-18: Interchange 5.4 (stable) release schedule