[Docs] Re: [Dev] Documentation question

Mike Heins mheins@redhat.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:12:39 -0500

Quoting Alison Smith (alison@akopia.com):
> Hey guys,
>
> I am working on the set up section of the documentation. In it I go through
> the process of installation, building a catalog, and setting basic
> maintenance functions. Cameron helped me with this, and gave me a set of
> maintenance functions that should cover the minimum tasks required to
> cleanly and successfully run Interchange. I just wanted to double check this
> list to make sure we didn't overlook anything. These functions are:
>
> Rotating and Archiving the Error Logs (both the catalog specific and
> Interchange error logs)
> Purging the temp directory
> Purging the session directory

Purging the CATALOG_ROOT/orders/ directory.
Rotating the tracking.asc file and other files in CATALOG_ROOT/logs/

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer