[Docs] dead link?

Jon Jensen docs@lists.akopia.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:16:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 10 May 2001 jmcmacken@mindspring.com wrote:

> I was viewing the Interchange developer's site, and found the one question
> in the FAQ I needed answered. When I clicked on it, I got a 500 internal
> server error.

Thanks for the report on this. We recently reverted back to an older
version of the docs that had a bug. This is now fixed.

> While you check this out, can I get some quick info? I am virtually hosted
> on a Primemaster.com server. I have MYSQL database, a CGI-Bin, Perl 5, SSI,
> ASP, PHP, and SSL, all on a Unix Apache server. What I want is the ability
> to dynamically generate webpages off of the database, and add/edit/remove
> items from the database. Is Interchange for me, or is it primarily for guys
> who get a bunch of servers and some T3 lines, and host their own sites at
> their own location?

Interchange would certainly work well for this. But other solutions could
also be good. It depends on exactly what you want to do. It sounds like
you need to do more research on both Interchange and other solutions. Our
consultants can help if you're serious about investigating Interchange;
write them at info@akopia.com.

Jon