[docs] The missing pieces

Ed LaFrance docs@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 20:06:01 2001

Hello all -

I have begun the delightful task of restoring the long-missing chunks of
documentation, primarily by working through the last version of the
Minivend docs and extracting pertinent content which has somehow been
omitted from the current doc set.

The biggest holes I have found so far pertain to ordering, working with
carts, pricing techniques via Commonadjust and item modifiers, and the
checkout process - there are probably more and I welcome your input.  Since
all these are somewhat related and (to my eye) don't seem to fit well in
any of the existing files, I am starting a new document, tentatively titled
ic_ecommerce, and arranging them within.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax