[docs] Unusual Digital Voice Recorders Edic-mini

Maxim Ushakov docs@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 04:15:01 2002

	Dear Friend!

Have you ever required some unusual digital voice recorder? with following features:
- the least dimensions?
- very long record time?
- very long battary life?

If "Yes", so we have that you need - Digital Voice Recorder Edic-mini (www.telesys-market.com):

- the least dimensions and weight over the world - 17x57x10 mm and just 8 gr. (model A)
- the longest battary life - up to 70 hours in record mode and up to 2 years in stand by mode (model B)
- the longest record time - up to 150 hours (model C)

Need more features? Already included:
- Voice Activation System
- Cyclic and/or linear record modes
- Built-in real-time clock
- Digital diskette mode
- Powerful navigation system
- Completely reprogrammable user interface and recording parametres
- PC interface

Here is more detailed description:
Digital Voice Recorder Edic-Mini is intended to record voice messages into built-in FLASH memory. It can play back stored messages using the earphone or download recorded messages to a personal computer. Besides it can operate as a "digital diskette" to store and carry over any digital data up to 16 Mb -1 Gb.
Edic-mini this is the smallest size over the world (model A 17x57x10 mm), the longest recording time (model C, up to 149 hours), the longest battery life (model B, up to 60 hours in record mode and up to 2 years in stand-by mode), data storage capacity up to 1 Gb. Edic-mini has a high-sensitive built-in microphone and a wide dynamic range. Your information can be stored in recorder memory over 10 years without batteries.
There is used ADPCM compression format that perfectly compresses any sound information, not only voice of a person as it’s made in other voice recorders. Thus Edic-mini provides you with excellent possibility to record any sounds and compress it according to your settings without specific distortions.
+	Edic-mini can store the recorded voice messages to cyclic and/or linear buffers (the number and length of independent messages is restricted by memory size only).
+	Edic-mini has a built-in real time clock to provide your messages with date/time stamps. It remembers you when a message was recorded.
+	Voice Activation System allows you not to record silence and significantly increase record time.
+	Original software allows you to transfer voice messages and data files between the recorder and PC and completely reconfigure the recorder's user interface to best meet user requirements.
+	For your convenience we produce following additional accessories for Edic-mini: adapter to record telephone conversations, external usual and external amplifying microphones. These accessories allow you to use Edic-mini more often and much more convenient in all the cases when you want to record either telephone conversation or any sound events, even if you can hardly hear that.
We have a wide range of recorders Edic-Mini depending on record time (in minutes): 140, 280, 560, 1120, 2240, 4480, 8960. So you can always choose a certain model of Edic-mini to meet exactly your requirements.

For complete information please refer to our web site www.telesys-market.com .

If you would like to purchase a device, exactly for you we are pleased to offer the most convenient way: all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Optima, Discover (Novus), Diner's Club, Eurocard, Carte Blanche, JCB).
We can also accept checks, cash, purchase orders (when accompanied by a check) and money orders. We process orders in over 40 currencies. And we also accept wire transfer too.

We are pleased to be helpful for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

*** Sorry, if this information isn't interesting for you. To remove your address from our mailing list pls return this e-mail to us with REMOVE in subject field .

With best regards,

Maxim Ushakov
Ushakov@telesys-market.com
TS-Market Ltd.
http://www.telesys-market.com
P.O. Box 232, Zelenograd, Moscow 124575, Russia
tel: +7(095)5301001(5 lines), 5310063 fax: 53504491