[docs] I sincerely thank you for helping my project

Sam Lee docs@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 3 02:13:01 2003

--Boundary.generator.IPWorks.v5.MIME.200101337126.4107091256

Dear Reader

Dear Reader

I hope you are having great holidays.

But for me things are not looking so great because of so much homework and projects I received for the winter break.

My name is Sam Lee. I am a student of Washington Lake High School in Washington State.

One of the projects I must finish within the break is titled 'Extended Learning Plan'

It's a project where you need to research on your own, on any topic regarding materials you learned in the class room.

I chose the topic titled 'the factors that bring the true happiness' because my father, who is a minister always told me 'true happiness does not come from wealth, but only from God'

I wanted to find out how other people think of the 'true happiness'

In order to receive a good grade for this project, I must survey at least 100 people.

Please spare a couple seconds to take the survey. It is only one question. To take the survey please click here or go to

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/sm840817/index.html

Your vote is very important to me. Thank you helping me on this project. I wish you enjoy your holidays

Sincerely,

Sam Lee - Student of Washington Lake High School

I attained your email address through public email search engine such as yahoo.com and aol.com

I am truly sorry if you think this is a spam. I honestly promise that I will not bother you again.

--------------------

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. For more
information visit http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

861266

--Boundary.generator.IPWorks.v5.MIME.200101337126.4107091256

<head>
<title>Dear Reader</title>
</head>

projects I received for the winter break.</p>

State.</p>

Plan'</p>

materials you learned in the class room.</p>
my father,
who is a minister always told me 'true happiness does not come from wealth, but

only from God' </p>

100 people. </p>

To take the survey please <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/sm840817/index.html">click

here</a> or go to </p>
I wish you enjoy your holidays</p>
yahoo.com and aol.com</p>

not bother you again.</p>

<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest<BR>
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. For more<BR>
information visit http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg<BR>
<BR>
861266<BR>

--Boundary.generator.IPWorks.v5.MIME.200101337126.4107091256--