[docs] THEGIFTEMPORIUM.COM

The Portal docs@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 7 06:36:01 2003

Dear Sir / Madam,

THEGIFTEMPORIUM.COM   - USD $780

Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name
THEGIFTEMPORIUM.COM was not renewed and this domain became available to
register.

Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that has
been tracked and registered by our client. As a result,
THEGIFTEMPORIUM.COM is now available from us for immediate transfer.

With so many companies using these initials along with what many would
consider to be a genuine investment, we expect to find an interested party
for this excellent .com.

This is a valuable and high profile domain and we believe that this
development could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation.
Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment
and similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com,
greatdomains.com (domain auction sites) and by domain name brokers, in
some cases, for many thousands of US dollars.

Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely
straightforward - absolutely no technical knowledge is required!

For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all
transactions and domains are always secured by the buyer prior to us
receiving any fund. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.

If you would like to use WWW.THEGIFTEMPORIUM.COM for your online business,
please contact us at your earliest convenience - we will be on hand should
you require any further assistance or information.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has
not been of interest to you.

Sincerely Yours,

Lara
Marketing
ThePortal.net

If you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this message with
the subject line : "remove"