[docs] Project

Allen Benet docs@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 12 01:09:00 2003

ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO

I am Mr Allen  Benet.the bill and exchange director at the
NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC,
135 BISHOPSGATE LONDON EC2M 3UR.

I am writing this letter to solicit for support and assistance
from you to carry out this business opportunity in my department.
Lying in an inactive account is the sum of
Thirty Million United States Dollars($30,000,000.00)belonging
to a foreign customer(Mr Steanly Heard),the former
President(Bill Clinton's personal physician) and
Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care
Advisory Committee who happens to be deceased.

He died with his wife and two children in a plane crash on
Board a small airplane that plunged into a river.
Ever since he died the Bank has been expecting
his next of kin to come and claim these funds.

To this effect, we cannot release the money unless
some one applies for it as the next of kin,
as indicated in our Banking Guideline.
Unfortunately he has no family member here in the UK or America who
are aware of the existence of the money as he washe was a
contract physician to the Chairman of Royal Bank of Scotland.

At this juncture I have decided to do business
 with you in colloboration with officials that matter in the Bank,
To this effect we solicit your assistance,in applying
as the next of kin, then the money will
be proccesed and released to you, as we
do not want this money to go into the Bank Treasury as
an unclaimed bill.

The Banking law and guideline stipulate that if such money
remains unclaimed for a period of Five years the
money will be transfered into the Banks.
Treasury as unclaimed bill. Our request for aForeigner as a next
of kin is occassioned by the factthat the customer was a Foreigner and
a British cannot stand as next of kin.

Sir, 15% of the money will be your share as a
Foreign partner, while 5% will be for any expenses
incured during the transaction, t hereafter we would visit,
your country once the money hits your account for
disbursement and investment.

Please reach me at the above email if willing to do business with us.

Best regards,

Allen Benet.