[docs] WebsitesUP.com and akopia.com

Lachelle Kimball docs@icdevgroup.org
Fri Mar 28 03:06:01 2003

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Lachelle Kimball, and I'm the owner of WebsitesUP.com. I
wanted to see if you would be interested in trading links with me.

I have found your site to be very interesting and something my visitors
may enjoy and find useful.

Trading links with our company is very easy, simply follow the link
below, paste our link into your website and instantly add your site to
ours. It's that easy.

Please let me know if participate in this exchange of links and where I
can find our link on your site.

You can find the link to our partners and join here:
http://www.websitesup.com/partners.html

Please paste this link & description of our site on yours:
Start your
own Home Based Business with these professionally designed and ready
made
Turnkey Websites. Blast to the top of the Search Engines with our
Search Engine
Placement Services. Also offering low cost Web Hosting Services.</p>

Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Sincerely,

Lachelle Kimball
WebsitesUP.com - You Can Work From Home!
Turnkey Websites, Low Cost Webhosting, Search Engine Placement &
Promotional Products.