[docs] State of things

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Fri Nov 18 16:28:18 EST 2005

Hello dear corees,

I've moved to another flat and all, and I've been having trouble with the
Internet link, so that's why I was quiet for the past few weeks. That
should be sorted out in the following week.

During this weekend, I will go over your recent xmldocs CVS commits to
fix/improve where needed.

I will also finish up the XMLDOCS Writing Guide that will, I hope, be
another big step towards your familiarity with xmldocs.

I will also improve bin/refs-autogen script to accomodate for special
strings that will help Swish search engine do its job on it better.

Have a great day everyone,
-doc