[docs] Glossary links

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Thu Oct 20 08:26:37 EDT 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:31:37 -0600
"Brian J. Miller" <brian at endpoint.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this has been covered on this list before, I wasn't sure where
> to find archives and I am new to the list.
>
> Most or all (at least it seems) of the glossary links on sub-level pages
> appear to be broken. They appear to be relative links but don't have a
> leading "../".  An obvious example:
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/xmldocs/tags/index.html
>
> The link to "ITL" produces a 404.
>
> Probably this needs to be a mass change, and I would be incredibly
> surprised if no one else has noticed, but I thought I would ask...

You're right, it doesn't work.

It's not a big problem, however, all those links and all are
autogenerated so all it takes is a one-for-all change.

Just FYI, this referencing between documents is handled by the "olink"
system within DocBook, and its sitemap files (which tell docbook the
structure and location of files in case they need to be referenced) is
in the docbook/ directory (olinkdb-c.xml file for chunked ("multi-part")
output format and olinkdb-nc.xml for all-in-one output).