[docs] Correction needed for docs on [query]

Ethan Rowe ethan at endpoint.com
Fri Oct 21 09:03:36 EDT 2005

http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/docs/frames/ictags_91.html
Section 4.57.2.10

The information here on list-prefix is somewhat misleading.  The
list-prefix can be used with the [on-match], [no-match], [more] subtags,
and is not simply restricted to replacing the [list]...[/list] tokens.
When nesting queries, loops, etc., use of the list prefix is in fact the
only reliable way to get these things interpolated in the proper
context.  The copy should probably explain this, and the example should
probably illustrate it as well.

I would go in and make the corrections myself, but am rather pressed for
time at the moment and still haven't learned the docbook format.  If
this correction doesn't get in anytime soon, however, I'll be happy to
make it my first direct offering when things calm down a bit. :)

Thanks.
- Ethan

--
Ethan Rowe