[interchange-docs] xmldocs - docelic modified bin/stattree

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Sat Jun 17 16:08:05 EDT 2006

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:37:25 -0400
docs at icdevgroup.org wrote:

> User:      docelic
> Date:      2006-06-17 19:37:25 GMT
> Modified:  bin      stattree
> Log:
> * Remove wrong code that I added last week to the wrong place. Apart from not
>   doing what it's supposed to, it produced very large cache files.

Erm, wrong comment. (Too many "wrong"s this time :)

The changelog should be:

 * Add support for parsing lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm , and

 * (Due to the above) Recognize tags such as [restrict], [if], and others which
   were missing from the docs because bin/stattree didn't have a way to detect
   them till now