[interchange-docs] xmldocs - docelic modified 2 files

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Nov 9 05:20:56 EST 2006

On 11/09/2006 12:22 AM, Stefan Hornburg wrote:

> It would be nice to get input from more native English speakers
> on this matter.

As a native English speaker I like Kevin's version best.

That said, all three versions are perfectly clear to me and I think we
should just pick one and move on.  I don't think any person who is
trying to read the docs in teh future will be anywhere near as critical
about it as we are being now.

Peter