[interchange-docs] SessionExpire

Brian J. Miller brian at endpoint.com
Mon Aug 18 21:06:26 UTC 2008

The SessionExpire page indicates:

"Old session information needs to be periodically expired. SessionExpire
specifies the minimum of time for which the session information should
be preserved."

The word "minimum" seems off, or is my understanding of the directive
what's off? I read the above as indicating that the session will live at
least as long as specified but potentially much longer, but I would
expect the SessionExpire to indicate that after X amount of time the
session is no longer available, aka the "maximum".

--
Brian J. Miller
End Point Corp.
brian at endpoint.com