[interchange-docs] [SCM] Interchange XML documentation branch, master, updated. 7e5fb219fdbe169b47af9e2e0703f15e605b355e

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Oct 8 01:12:23 UTC 2009

On 10/07/2009 10:56 AM, Davor Ocelic wrote:

The only difference between this and previous commit emails I can see is
that -- has been added to the top which is a change for the worse.  It
tells my email client that the entire message is a signature and should
be discarded upon reply (I did not snip out *any* text when replying to
this message).

Also the subject line is still unreadable.

Peter