[Interchange-announce] Bugfix: Interchange 4.6.3 available

Jon Jensen jon@akopia.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:28:29 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, marc <marc@geronimo.com> wrote:

> I just updated to 4.6.2 and it appears the size and color pull down in the
> checkout area is gone. For example the construct something store the
> different widths of the trim brush (1", 2", 3") do not show up.
>
> Has anyone else run into this?

I think you were the first one. And it's a good thing! You found a bad bug
that turned up in 4.6.2 when one bug fix exposed a previous, more serious
bug. A subroutine call in Data.pm had two of its parameters swapped, but
that code never got called before the 4.6.2 release due to the earlier bug.

This is a serious problem, so we've fixed it and Interchange 4.6.3 is now
available on the website at the usual place:

http://developer.akopia.com/

Thanks, Marc, for finding and reporting this right away.

Jon