[Interchange-announce] Interchange development version notice

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Tue Jan 31 23:04:59 EST 2006

Interchange users,

We want to make you aware that as of Jan. 30, 2006, some changes that
break compatibility with previous versions of Interchange have been made
to the development version of Interchange in our CVS repository, which is
also the source for our downloadable nightly builds.

You should consult the UPGRADE document before putting this in production,
and you should check it frequently for changes that might affect your
installation. We always strive for the highest compatibility in the stable
branch, so stick with Interchange 5.4.x releases to be safe.

Jon Jensen
Interchange Development Group