[interchange-biz] Interchange resource ---

Jonathan Clark interchange-biz@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 1 06:17:01 2002

> I am a very new guy learning about Redhat Interchange. Although
> WebSphere or
> WebLogic are quite familiar to me but I don't know much about Redhat
> Interchange. Could you please help me links and documents that show up
> potential capabilities of Redhat Interchange and answer below questions as
> well:
>
> - What does RedHat InterChange do ?
> - What functionalities of an E-commerce server that it can NOT do
> - What are the main advantages of it comparing to other commerce server
> - What is the language it supports ? Does it support ASP, JSP,
> COM, CORBA or
> EJB ?
> - Does it include Application Server ? Web Server ?
> - What are the database server types it supports ?
> - What are the web server types it supports
> - What is the price to use it for a commercialized website

The interchange-biz list is for offers and requests for paid-for commercial
help, consulting and hosting. Please address specific questions regarding
Interchange development, installation etc. to interchange-users.

However, you should only do this after having looked for answers in the
documentation, and having searched the large mail archive.

Beginners Guide: http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/beginner.html
Reference Guides: http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/documentation.html

Search Mailing list Archive: