[interchange-biz] (no subject)

Chris Chaney interchange-biz@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 31 01:31:02 2002

Dear Mark,

I am currently hosting my interchange on a Verio Server.  I am familiar
with setup and customization and should be able to help you out with
your needs.

You can take a look at a store I've done hosted on Verio's Solaris
Server (should work just fine with FreeBSD) at
http://www.fashionfantasies.net

I have also developed a piece of software that acts as a front end to
interchange and integrates with the store so that clients can add
products/options view orders and print reports and so forth without
needing a interchange developer.

Please reply or call me at (808) 822-9166 to discuss this further.

Sincerely,

Chris Chaney
SecureShops.net

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-biz-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-biz-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Mark Myers
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 5:50 AM
To: interchange-biz@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [interchange-biz] (no subject)

My company needs a knowledgeable Interchange consultant able to install,
configure and customize Interchange on a FreeBSD 4.4 Virtual Private
Server hosted by Verio. We also want the database for Interchange to be
MySQL. Please email me in regards to this request at
mailto:mmyers@fastplanet.com. Please, only experienced consultants or
alternative hosting companies should reply.

Thanks,

Mark Myers
FastPlanet Technologies