[interchange-biz] Need some help on 2 issues

Philip Alves philip.alves@sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 9 10:40:01 2002

Hello,

I'm nearing completion on a project, but need to have a few things taken
care of that I just can't figure out.  They are:

1)  To set up a subcatalog/mall type implementation where only a few things
are shared, like UserDB, and some other databases.  Alternately, the only
things that absolutely need to be kept separate are the product files, and
the session information.  There are 2 main catalogs, and each will have one
subcatalog.

2)  I need help to get some JavaScript plus/minus batch quantity buttons
working in Internet Explorer.  These buttons actually already work in
Explorer, but only on the first page of results returned.  If there are more
than 1 page of returns, these plus/minus buttons will only add 1.

I need to have these things done by Wednesday by 10 am eastern time.  If
anybody can help, and is willing, please send me a quote for cost and time
needed.

Thanks!

Philip Alves