[interchange-biz] Re: list of IC hosting -- interchange-biz digest, Vol 1 #35 - 1 msg

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.com
Mon Feb 10 13:04:00 2003

> >    1. hi all (Andre Bunting)
> >
> > Can anyone give me  a list of hosting companies that support IC
> >
> > Andre
> >

> some one in user-list keep a list. I don't remember who. But you might be
> able to search out.
>
> We don't keep a list. But we do be IC friendly ISP.

Here is the only list I know of. Its short at the moment and of course
unofficial..

http://www.wiseup.org/interchange-hosting/

I have requested that Webmaint be added to that list. The entry should look
something like:

Company: Webmaint
Interchange Support: "UK-based shared and dedicated Interchange hosting in a
secure, well-connected datacenter behind managed firewalls. Hosting and
support for versions: 4.6.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x. We also run a development server
with the latest CVS updated version. 50% discount during your development
phase."

Consulting/Custom config: Yes
Contact: Jonathan Clark, jonc@webmaint.com

good luck with finding a host!