[interchange-biz] URGENT FUNDS FOR INVESTMENTS FROM THE U.S.A.

matthewdada at netscape.net matthewdada at netscape.net
Sun Oct 19 16:54:24 EDT 2003

DR.MATTHWE DADA

The Zambia Home Office.

HOUSTON-TX.

U.S.A.

Tel: +1 281 236 9217.

Fax:+1 516 706 6885.
Email add:matthewdada at netscape.net

Attn: Dear Sir

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.

I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's

success is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality as regard this transaction.

I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committee of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am

seeking your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your

private/company account.

The fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The contract was supposed to

 be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune of US$100,000,000.00 (One hundred Million United States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation,

the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor

at the cost of US$115,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to my

 benefit unknown to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the

Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment approval.

As a civil servant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to operate an account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence this

message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your private/company

 account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the difference of US

$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your provided account.

On actualization, the fund will be disbursed as stated below.

20% for you and 80% for us.

What We request from you.

1,your names, company name if any- otherwise we will use your name to register the company.

2, your address, tel, fax and cell phone numbers.

The banking details will be submitted to the paying bank once the wire transfer is about to be made.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for a smooth actualization of the transaction within the next few working days of commencement.

For further details as to the workability of this transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for further clarification. Please, call me on receipt of this mail on

Tel: 1 281 236 9217.

Thank you while I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

DR. MATTHEW DADA