[interchange-biz] How to use interchange

Dharmendra Sharma dharm0306 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 02:18:36 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am ceating a website where i need to sell my
products on internet through credit card using
PHP/MySQL on linux system, now please anyone let me
know in detail how to use interchange or agora with my
site so that i can sell my product with ease.

i have seen interchange administrator and customer
pages and want to know how and where i need to use
this link or page on my site, do i need to built
shopping cart myself or just need to use the payment
gateway.

thanks in advance,
dharmendra sharma